Wednesday, May 18, 2011

night of a thousand stevies

so i had a good friend of mine tell me about a movie called gypsy 83 ^^^^i watched the movie about  a goth kid that strickling resembles Roberth Smith aka hot and the girl that is obsessed with Stevie Nicks!so i said holly molly thats so me with the boy mixed into one !! i have always had a Robert Smith obsession! the cure has always been a fav group of mine and until this day it still is!


my obsession from the cure derives from??to be honest I dont know how i got into The Cure at a young age but i was so obsessed with him but i didnt have too many friends into the cure and even so i have very minimal friends that really like him other than his top singles..which is fine but i go into more depth when it comes to the cure!!


well i wont get carried away from my subject and focus on stevie!shes such a gypsy  queen i swear!her music didnt have to be about drugs or anything sexual and till this day she has a huge fan base...i can tell u i went to target and my husband was going to buy me the new stevie nicks cd and both targets were sold out!!! GRRRR!!!
well for now i am testing out this blogger thing and hopefully i get better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment